What a busy few days. When it comes to homesteading there is always a lot to learn and share. We worked on the following:
- installed an anti-deer fence
- installed 15 elderberry plants with a biodegradable mat around them with hay on top
- planted 7 fig and 2 peach trees
- planted a lantana in the pollinator garden
- put down a 50′ x 100′ foot tarp in the vegetable garden area to solarize and help kill weeds before we plant in April
Thanks again to everyone who helped!
If you missed out on this one, join us this fall. Info soon at www.nchomestead experience